Are you passionate about ensuring the accuracy of your parts throughout the production process?
We invite you to join us for an exciting day of discovery and discussion about the challenges and innovations in metrology for Industry 4.0.
When and Where?
Date: Thursday, November 8th, 2023 Time: 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Location: Wixom, MI
What’s in Store for You?
Our Innovation Workshop will focus on “Innovation in Scanning Automation”. We’ll explore solutions offered by Metrologic Group & Creaform to optimize metrological control issues facing the transportation and mobility industries.
Here’s a sneak peek at what you can expect:
- Insights into the latest innovations from Metrologic Group & Creaform, two major players in the field of metrology.
- Testimonials from industry leaders, offering real-world perspectives.
- Interactive discovery workshops, where you can experience Creaform’s portable and automated systems combined with Metrolog X4 & X4 i-Robot software from Metrologic Group.
- And of course, lunch to keep you energized!
Why Should You Attend?
This workshop is a golden opportunity for all metrology and quality assurance professionals looking for the latest innovations. You’ll get to:
- Network with industry experts
- Participate in group discussions
- Discover new products in hands-on workshops
We look forward to seeing you there!