5-Axis technology improves CMM productivity
European 2 June – 10.30am CET
North American 9 June – 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
Metrologic Group in collaboration with Renishaw deliver a unique and impactful way of improving CMM productivity, using 5-axis measurement technology – Renishaw’s PH20 and REVO® systems integrated with Metrologic’s Metrolog X4 and Silma X4 software solutions.
Minimise dynamic errors and increase productivity at ultra-high measuring speeds with easy-to-use software for the operator, combined with 5-axis technology.
This webinar is for:
- Existing Metrologic Group end-users wanting to increase productivity with Renishaw’s 5-axis systems on their CMM.
- End-users looking for better functionality from the software with the purchase of a new machine with the Renishaw REVO or PH20 systems.
- Already own a machine using REVO or PH20 and are looking for additional software capability for your CMM. Learn the value Metrolog X4 and Silma X4 can bring to accelerate the performance of your CMM.
- Find out more about the unique collaboration between Renishaw and Metrologic Group.
If you are looking for a step change in improving your CMM’s productivity for high speed accurate measurements using 5-axis technology with easy-to-use software this webinar is just what you need!
The key takeaways from this webinar include:
- Renishaw’s 5-axis touch trigger and scanning technology.
- The benefits available following the 5-axis integration into Silma X4 to facilitate programming, as well as on-machine execution using Metrolog X4 from the Metrologic Group.
Join us to this webinar
If you have any questions, please contact our team: email@example.com
- Europe Wed. 2 June – 10.30am CET
- North America Wed. 9 June – 11am PDT, 2pm EDT
Renishaw is one of the world’s leading engineering and scientific technology companies, with expertise in precision measurement and healthcare. The company supplies products and services used in applications as diverse as jet engine and wind turbine manufacture, through to dentistry and brain surgery. It is best known for its coordinate-measuring machines and machine tool products.
The Renishaw Group currently has 79 offices in 37 countries, with over 4,400 employees, of which over 2,500 people are employed within the UK.
ABOUT METROLOGIC GROUP
Metrologic Group is a world leader in the development of universal software solutions for 3D measurement, offering a unique and innovative approach to 3D metrology. Its core software and competitive services enable the standardisation of measurement processes and data flow in engineering, production and control departments in factories worldwide.
Metrolog X4 and Silma X4 5-axis management with Renishaw REVO
You are a Metrolog X4 user?
Experience Renishaw REVO & PH20
The time saving technologies