Leader on its market thanks to its skills in 3D measurement software solutions, design of dimensional control systems and associated services, Metrologic Group strengthens its teams to continue its growth.
If you are passionate about advanced technologies and innovation, come and join our teams to participate in the development of tomorrow’s industrial solutions!
We are hiring for a AREA SALES MANAGER (M/W).
Reporting to the Strategic Sales Channel Manager, your missions is to develop the business within the international geographic area you’ll in charge of, with our partners, and near our customer base. Always in relation with them, you are in charge of the execution of Metrologic Group Sales Strategy.
The concerned Area is United Kingdom and Nordics.
You will be responsible for:
- Developing new partnerships and new sales channels
- Following up business opportunities with our local sales partners
- Analyzing Customers’ needs / demands
- Identifying potential leads business / customers’ pains
- Proposing adapted technical solutions to reach customers’ needs
- Coordinating projects in collaboration with technical teams & internal resources until technical validation of our solutions
- Ensuring the proper execution of the Sales strategy in coordination with our Global Key Account Strategy
- Ensuring the proper execution in coordination with our OEM Sales strategy
- Ensuring the proper execution of the contracts throught out the whole sales process
- Reporting regularly and spontaneously on the evolution of opportunities and projects and update into our CRM
The induction process includes a specialized training to our products, our markets and our Sales policy.
An initial technical training (minimum Bachelor) in mechanics or physical measurements will enable you to understand our products more quickly. A combined degree with a sales specialty will be appreciate as a strong asset to your application.
This position requires fluent English. You are open to international business trips into your area.
Your position will require excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills and analytical skills in order to best support your customers. Your strength of persuasion, your rigor and your reactivity will be assets for the success of your missions.
You have a proven experience within
- Sales & business development in a technical environment, selling high added value solutions to your customers.
- Channel & ressellers management
- CRM (Salesforce or equivalent)
New business developer in both direct and indirect sales channels would be a plus with an experience of key account management.
You can send your application using the form below or using email@example.com