Type of contract : permanent
Number of job positions to fill : 1
Entry in the job position : asap
Location: This job position is remote based in Germany.
Metrologic Group, a Sandvik company is the global leader in 3D measurement and inspection software, providing value added software and CMM controls hardware solutions for the metrology industry (specifically 3D measurement and inspection with robots, CMMs, laser trackers, portable scanners and portable arms). Our team is growing faster than ever!
Reporting to the Germany Sales Manager and omnipresent in the field, you are in charge of implementing the company’s sales policy.
You will be responsible for developing the revenue of the territory assigned to you with an existing clientele and another that you will have to identify and prospect, for direct and indirect sales (OEM) as well as maintenance contract renewals
You’ll be in charge of:
- Develop your customer portfolio (50% hunting) and maintain the existing one (50% growing),
- Carry out the analysis of the customer’s needs, prepare and write the price offers (in support of the application engineer),
- Promote the image of the company and our products on the markets entrusted to you, by participating in local events and trade shows,
- Follow the commercial business, from the first contact to the final delivery on all products and services of Metrologic Group
- Ensure the follow-up of the turnover related to the annual maintenance on your territory
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensure the commercial follow-up (retroplanning, reporting, customer relations,…).
- Share information with the Sales Department on the evolution of our environment, our markets and the accounts entrusted to you.
To succeed in this position, an initial education of 2 to 5 years with a specialization in mechanics, design, robotics, electrical engineering, or a technical culture is desired.
A first significant experience in the sale of technical products in an industrial environment is also required.
A strong sales orientation is necessary to succeed in this position.
Communication and negotiation skills are fundamental.
You are able to
- coordinate your activity
- ensure the circulation of information within the company
- use the CRM
English at a professional level is necessary for interactions within Metrologic Group.
If you are someone who goes beyond expectations and lives to solve problems, we are looking for you!
You can send your application using the form below or using email@example.com